OCPP Protocol 1.6J
The OCPP is a standard, open, and flexible protocol for communication between charging points and central systems where an operator can, among other things, monitor the status of charging points, authorize who can charge, or conduct remote activities such as interrupting ongoing transactions.
Allows the charging column/station to interact with major management software.
Home charging is super easy. The charging station connects to your home Wi-Fi and detects when you plug in. Once connected, you can control your charging directly from the app by setting the duration and charge level. This feature makes it super convenient for your program so you don’t have to do anything once you plug it in.
- Connect the station wirelessly via Wifi or Bluetooth.
- The output current can be adjusted from 32V to 6V
- It is possible to start or stop charging through the app.
- Plan your charging schedule to charge your car whenever you want.
- View your station’s charging history and power consumption